REQUEST A QUOTE
|Calibration and test of:
• Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensors
• Inertial Guidance Systems
• Inertial Navigation Systems (INS)
• Inertial Measurement Systems (IMU)
• Attitude Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
• Missile Seekers
From calibrating gyros to testing inertial guidance systems, Space Electronics offers high precision rate tables and motion simulators.
For combined environmental testing we offer advanced motion simulators that feature climatic or thermal vacuum chambers.
Space Electronics distributes Actidyn rate tables and motion simulators in North America. Actidyn offers the best range of motion simulators available today. All simulators have been redesigned to include state-of-the-art technologies and offer unprecedented specifications.
Our motion simulators and rate tables use a unique design that provides key advantages:
• Electric Direct Drive - all of our motion simulators use electric direct drive technology. These have replaced the old belt-driven systems and the ancient hydraulic systems. There are numerous advantages to electric direct drive, including less maintenance, more accuracy, no leaks, etc. Electric motion simulators used to be more expensive than hydraulic ones but it is no longer the case.
• Brushless Technology allows for large servo bandwidth and high dynamic response. It also minimizes maintenance cost.
• Connection with payload - Electrical slip rings are available to connect stationary control hardware to the rotating test assembly.
• Safety - Our motion simulators incorporate a number of safety features, both at hardware and software level.
• Controller - We only make digital control systems, using industrial grade programmable controllers or the Axidyn ND controller for best accuracy and real-time profile control.
• Remote Interfaces - Optional remote interfaces are available: Ethernet, IEEE 488, RS232, or very high speed parallel interface for Hardware-In-The-Loop (HWIL) systems.
We also provide the following accessories for operation with our motion simulators:
• Climatic chambers with either mechanical or liquid gas refrigeration
• Thermal vacuum chambers for space simulation and long duration testing
Motion simulators often need to be customized to specific applications. Do not hesitate to contact us with your specifications if our standard motion simulators or rate tables do not meet your needs.
Space Electronics LLC - 81 Fuller Way - Berlin, CT 06037 (USA) - Phone: +1 860 829 0001 - Fax: +1 860 829 0005 - Email: email@example.com
Our Mass Properties Measurement Products:
Center of Gravity Measurement Instruments
Moment of Inertia Measurement Instruments
Product of Inertia Measurement Instruments
Combined Mass Properties Measurement Instruments