REQUEST A QUOTE
• Upgrade / Refurbishment
• Measurement Services
• Machine Rentals
• Machine Relocations
• Certification / Calibration
• Equipment Performance Certification
MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We service all Space Electronics instruments. We also service mass properties instruments manufactured by RSI (Research Support Instruments), MRC, or MRC Chamberlain (Airdyne, Mark, PMK series, etc.).
We offer both repair services and annual maintenance, inspection, and calibration services. For older instruments which need replacement of obsolete parts, we also offer upgrades and refurbishments.
Annual maintenance performed by Space Electronics highly trained technicians is vital toward maintaining optimum performance and providing a long-term guarantee that your mass properties measurement system will remain economical and efficient. During the planned annual visit, our qualified service technician will thoroughly inspect your mass properties instrument. Minor repairs and adjustments are made as needed. NIST traceable calibration is performed, and the system is fully tested and compared to the original factory benchmarks.
The following services can also be provided as part of customized annual maintenance programs:
• Extended Warranty - For all new systems purchased with an annual maintenance program, our standard one-year limited warranty can be extended from 12 months to 24 months.
• Annual Refresher Course - During the annual visit, our qualified field technician can conduct refresher training covering theory and operation of the mass properties instrument. We also take this opportunity to work with the system operators and/or engineers to gain a better understanding of your application. Where applicable, we will make suggestions for improvement on the use of your equipment as well as common pitfalls to avoid.
• Software Updates - During the annual visit, our technician can install any software updates that are available for your system. Operator training will be provided as required.
• Unlimited Technical Support - Contact us at any time by phone, fax or email. Our experienced staff is ready to respond to your questions.
• Discounted Service for Repairs - In the event your system requires repairs that are outside the scope of normal system maintenance, customers enrolled in our annual maintenance program receive a 10% discount on all repair labor and materials. In addition, rapid-response is provided without a premium charge.
• Automatic Scheduling - Ensure your equipment remains in its calibration cycle with automatic service scheduling. Simply inform us of the date that best fits your schedule, and we will contact you each year as your preferred service date approaches to schedule the maintenance service visit.
• Recertification of Calibration Hardware - In order to assure consistently accurate results, system calibration weights and distances require periodic recertification. Each system model type has a recommended prescribed recertification period. When your calibration hardware is due for factory recertification, simply ship your calibration set to us. Our quality assurance department will recertify your hardware using NIST primary standards.
Service Report - Upon completion of the annual maintenance service, a detailed report is provided certifying your measurement system.
At five-year intervals, we will provide a serviceability report identifying any items that are in danger of failure or obsolescence. At this time we would make recommendations regarding upgrades and component replacement.
Discounted pricing is available for purchases with new machines as well as for installations with multiple machines.
Space Electronics is committed to helping customers maximize the use of their instruments. If your instrument malfunctions Space Electronics will restore it to its original performance as quickly as possible.
Do not hesitate to call us as soon as you experience a problem with your instrument. Many minor issues can be resolved over the phone. If we cannot troubleshoot it on the phone we will indicate the best way to repair your instrument. This may include shipping the instrument back to Space Electronics (for small instruments or major damages) or scheduling a maintenance service at your facilities.
For instruments under warranty, repair labor and materials are provided at no charge. If the customer elects to pay for field repair rather than shipping the unit back to Space Electronics, then only travel expenses are charged. For instruments out of warranty, charges are based on current rates for labor and materials.
TO CONTACT US
For more information about our repair and maintenance services, or to schedule a service, please contact us using the form below or call us at +1 860 829 0001. Please include the model and serial number of your instrument, as well as a description of the issue.
Space Electronics LLC - 81 Fuller Way - Berlin, CT 06037 (USA) - Phone: +1 860 829 0001 - Fax: +1 860 829 0005 - Email: email@example.com
Our Mass Properties Measurement Products:
Center of Gravity Measurement Instruments
Moment of Inertia Measurement Instruments
Product of Inertia Measurement Instruments
Combined Mass Properties Measurement Instruments