MEASURE MASS PROPERTIES WITH EXTREME ACCURACY.
TEST IGNITER CIRCUIT INTEGRITY IN TOTAL SAFETY.
That’s our Mission at Space Electronics.
- From the F-22 Raptor’s control surfaces to the F-35 Lightning's Electro-Optical Targeting System
- From the Porsche 911 Carrera to General Electric’s GE9X turbofan engine on Boeing’s 777
- From JPL’s Mars Curiosity Rover to NASA’s Orion Spacecraft
- From Textron’s Sensor Fuzed Weapon to Raytheon’s Evolved Seasparrow Missile
- From Callaway golf clubs to Given Imaging PillCams®
Space Electronics designs and builds the most accurate mass properties measurement instruments and the safest igniter circuit testers for high-performance aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, and sporting goods solutions – and for their developers, who have to prove their products always perform as designed.
Explore the myriad customers and industries we have served for nearly 60 years:
- Spacecraft and Satellites
- Jet Engines and Turbines
- Weapon Systems
- Gimbaled Sensors
- Other Applications (Medical, Automotive, Sports, etc.)